Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"merry christmas, here's to many more"

So break has gone pretty well so far. Christmas was yesterday, and I really enjoyed spending the day with the fam, and getting to see my brother and sis-in-law because I haven't seen them since before fall quarter. I didn't get many presents, because our vacation to disney world/universal studios/cruise to the bahamas was our big present this year, which was amazing. It was a good time. I miss the 80 degree weather/wearing flip flops every day. I also got to see some other family on Christmas Eve which was cool too. Rich and Lindsey's wedding is this weekend, so I'm headin back to the nati for a couple days, then I think I'm going to come home for new years for a couple days before I start work at L-3. Right now, I think me and my dad are going to go check out a HD tv for the house. Should be pretty sweet. take it easy.

1 comment:

Danny G said...

Brother Sapp. Thanks for the good words man. That trip to the Bahamas looked pretty sweet. I went there a few winters back and it was amazing!

I read your other post and it sounds like you have the classic engineering doubts haha. Stick with it through co-op and I promise you will begin to figure things out, one way or the other. But don't give up if you don't know what you're doing....I still don't think I've figured out what I'm doing most of the time lol

See you soon!
Danny G