Monday, December 31, 2007

"Looking back on a younger man, long ago and far away"

wow, I can't believe it's already 2008. This year has just flown by, and so much has happened. There has been many good times, and some bad, but overall I think it was a great year. I have meet so many great people over the course of this year, and I can't help but thank God for blessing me with so many good friends. 

I was actually talking with Adam Shaw about this on the way home from Rich and Lindsey's wedding saturday. It's hard to comprehend the situation I am in, and when I try, I get overwhelmed because of how many awesome people I have become friends with at school. and while I was disappointed that the timing didn't work out with a co-op in Boston, I've started to realize that maybe God has a reason for me being in town, rather than going away for three-months. I've still got plenty of opportunities in the future to experience other places, but right now, I am in a great place with great people. I couldn't ask for a better situation.

I am really looking forward to 2008, and everything God has planned for it. I hope you all had a great year, and that the new year fills your heart with joy!

P.S. the title of this post was for anyone who used to watch The Butter Cream Gang movie as a kid....

2 comments:

Alex said...

the Butter Cream Gang is awesome! Unfortunately for me its been too long since I've seen it to know the quote, but I did look at some amazing Butter Cream Gang clips on youtube not too long ago.

anyway, keep it cool, Aaron, you're the man.

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks aaron:-D
I'm so excited!!