Saturday, January 12, 2008

oooohhhh oooohhhh oooohhhh, *clap, clap, clap clap* U-C!

So my first week of co-op is officially over, and I must say, even though i didn't really do anything at all, I think I'm really going to like this place. The people are awesome, and it's really relaxed, and I can wear jeans to work! But really, I think that I'm going to learn a lot over the next quarter and that I'm going to be challenged because of all the new stuff I have to learn.  Should be cool.

Anyways, since wednesday, I have been developing a bad case of what I thought was strep, because my tonsils have grown to an enormous size, and because every year i either get strep-throat or a tonsil infection. So i went to the doctor yesterday, and it wasnt strep, but she still gave me a prescription. I have been taking between 6-8 ibuprofen every day since this started happening too, because of the ridiculous headaches i was getting. Also, I haven't been getting alot of sleep because of co-op this week, trying to adjust to a new sleep schedule, and i think that has been adding to my sickness. So pretty much, I needed sleep, so i went to bed last night at 9:30(i know.. on a friday???), and woke up this morning around 10, and I'm still feeling like crap. I pretty much hate being sick. I really hope this doesn't last much longer.

But there is good news. The Bearcats beat #17 Villanova tonight and that was AMAZING. best bearcats game i've seen probably so far in my college career(which isn't saying much because that is somewhat limited). but still, I was glad to see a good game for once. We're 3-1 in Big East play, and we only had 2 conference wins last year so we're already making improvement. Should be interesting to see how we perform the rest of the year. 

So I think I should probably get to bed, but I'm looking forward to next week. I get to start some projects at work, and then for the weekend, we're going skiing at Holiday Valley in New York, and staying with my grandparents! Should be fun.

No comments: