Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lazy Saturday

So the past week has been pretty decent. I am actually doing stuff at work, and I'm pretty sure the stuff I'm working on is going to be used pretty often, so that's pretty exciting I guess. It's nice to know that the work you are doing isn't pointless. 

I'm pretty sore right now. Played basketball on thursday for three hours. Then I went skiing last night at Perfect North for four hours(definitely fell flat on my face at one point, but it was cool since I don't think I had wrecked skiing in like 2 years, and it's good to realize that you can still fall). Hence, the lazy saturday to recover.

I started a new book a couple days ago, Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller. I've had the book for quite some time now, I think maybe a year or so. I really like it though, and it's a better alternative to playing xbox 360 with my free time before bed. Not to say I'm boycotting xbox, but it's good to feel like I'm actually doing something productive with my time by reading. Hopefully I don't get lazy really quick and stop reading.

Smallgroup was really good on Tuesday. We talked about relationships in general, not just dating. It was a great discussion, and a lot of guys really opened up. It's really cool to see how the group is coming together and getting closer. I'm really excited for what God has planned for the rest of the year. 

Today should be good though. Probably gonna sit around and just chill, and hopefully read a bunch. It's funny how when you are actually interested in the book, it's fun to read. Oh yeah, there's a possibility that I will be starting to help out with video stuff at Crossroads this weekend. I am pretty pumped, it should be sweet.

No comments: