Friday, June 20, 2008

"Cause it's a breakdown, where do we go from here?"

So the first week of work is over, and it was pretty good I guess. Things are pretty much the same as when I left, so it wasn't like I was being introduced to anything new. But I am excited because I guess they're going to give me a lot more work this quarter, which should keep me busy, instead of browsing the internet for the majority of the day. 

Anyways, I'm sitting in Rohs Street watching the Red Sox game because our internet isn't working right now, and yes it is a friday night, but pretty much everyone is out of town, so there wasn't much else for me to do besides watch a movie or something, but I would rather watch the Sox. They're wearing the green uniforms tonight in honor of the Celtics winning the NBA title, which is pretty sweet. Speaking of the Red Sox, they were in town this past weekend, and I got to see all three games, which was just awesome after a long week of exams. We lost the first game, but won the next two, and it what made it even more special is that my dad came down for Saturdays game, and we had a great time. It was really cool to get to spend that time with him, since I'm pretty much not going to be home for more than a couple weeks at a time for at least the next couple years. Also, Caleb and Alicia were at Sunday's game which was pretty fun too.

So I don't really have much to say for this post. Usually I have some kind of idea that I want to write about when I make a new post, but there isn't really anything that sticks out to me. Maybe I'll write something sometime soon, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

I hope everyone had a great school year, and are looking forward to your summer. If you're ever in clifton and want to hang out, hit me up, because I probably won't be doing anything. keep it real folks

much love
aaron

No comments: