Sunday, June 29, 2008

Viva La Vida

wow, what a long weekend. I am just about sick of driving. I decided to calculate how much driving I did in the past four days, and it came out to around ~700 miles. yeah, and I have to drive to work all week, then I'm going home again this weekend. oh well, that's the way it is i guess.

Anyways, this weekend was pretty fun. I went home thursday after work because I had friday off, and stayed at andy's house on thursday, because that's what I do whenever I go home. on friday I went up to Canton with Jacob, my youngest brother, to visit Jordan and Jess. Jake stayed the night, but I left after dinner to head to Spisak's house for a couple days to chill with a bunch of sweet people.
We were supposed to go boating on saturday, but didn't end up going because the weather was supposed to be really bad. so we just hung out and played some soccer, pool basketball, and regular basketball, and grilled out for lunch and dinner, because the weather ended up being really nice. after that we just chilled for the rest of the night. 
On sunday, they decided to go boating in the morning, but I was going to my brothers church back in Canton so i could pick up jacob/go out to lunch for his birthday. it was cool. It's so weird that my youngest brother is now 13 years old. It's funny because he's still in that semi-awkward stage of his life(middle school), and i tend to forget that I was probably just like him. anyways, I had to drive back to cincinnati after that, which is just a really boring drive overall. I stopped in columbus to drop jake off, but didn't stay very long because I just wanted to get back.

So that was my weekend, and I am beat right now. I really should be in bed at this moment, but decided an update to the blog was in order. I am really excited for this next weekend because of fireworks/birthday celebrations, etc.. I think a more thought provoking update will happen later this week. I really would like to express some thoughts right now, but it's hard enough to just talk about this weekend while I'm this tired.

aaron

No comments: